All to soon, Apple has finally launched its new iPhone Xs and Xs Max with 5.8″ and 6.5″ OLED screens.
Apple has been hit with a series of leaks in recent weeks, detailing all the new products it plans to unleash on the world.
Apple CEO Tim Cook kicked off proceedings with an appearance on stage at the Steve Jobs Theatre, inside the company’s new Apple Park campus.
The tech giant opened its launch event by unveiling its new Apple Watch Series 4, with upgraded healthcare features and heart rate sensors.
According to Tim, the two new devices “took iPhone to the next level”. Both devices feature the same all-screen front panel that was first introduced on last year’s iPhone X, and use facial recognition technology to unlock the device.
iPhone XS and XS Max quick specs
- Two sizes: 5.8-inch (458ppi) and 6.5-inch (458ppi) with OLED HDR display (Super Retina displays)
- Colors: Gold, Silver and Space Grey finishes
- Camera: Dual camera 12-megapixel wide and telephoto lenses
- Front-facing cameras: 7-megapixel camera will bring depth to portrait mode photos
- A12 Bionic chip, 7nm (nanometer) processor promises to launch apps 30 percent faster than 2017 iPhones
- IP68 water-resistance rating (two meters for up to 30 minutes in water)
- Battery life: iPhone XS should last 30 minutes longer than iPhone X; iPhone XS Max claims 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone X
- Dual-SIM card support through e-SIM technology
- Face ID promises to work faster at unlocking the phones
- 3D Touch pressure-sensitivite screen
- Stereo sound with a wider stereo field than 2017 iPhones
- AR support through calibrated cameras, ARKit and A12 Bionic chip
Check out some photos gathered by SmartArenaPost.com below;